FIRST POST

    So this is my first post, all of y'all lucky enough to stumble upon this blog. This actually isn't my first blog, I had to take down the fist one because of some issues. But I hope I won't have to take this one down. I would rarely put videos or pictures here but if it's necessary, I'll totally post. I wasn't active with my first blog, but I can say I'm 80 percent sure I would post on this one regularly. I'll mostly type, as this is like a personal diary everyone can read but which concerns stuff most of us can relate to. This is mostly about my journey into SELF DISCOVERY, as this particular adult has been hammering about in my life. At first I wasn't quite interested, but then it got me thinking, 'How many of us have actually discovered ourselves? How many actually know why we act the way we do? How many of us know the reasons behind our actions?
   I know a lot of people that have not discovered themselves, but who am I to judge? After all, self discovery is not a day's work, a month's work, or even a year's work. It's a lifetime journey. So we may act this way today concerning a particular situation, but 3 months later we might not act the same way because of a change of experience we've had that changed our mind set.
  You are feel to post your comments or feelings about certain posts, or even share your personal experiences on posts that you really relate to. You're free, even criticisms are welcome.
 I'm ready to go on the journey of SELF DISCOVERY, are YOU?👉🏽👉🏽


      I'd like to refer you to a book by Tim Lahaye Jenkins titled "WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO". That book is wonderful, trust me. It talks about the various temperaments ( Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholy and Phlegmatic) that pertain to human beings and has tests that you can take to know which one you are. By the way, you can be a mixture of both but know that each and every one of us has a bit of each temperament in us but one or two might be very prominent.
  Till next time- Tracie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR BIGGEST FEARS

SELF DISCOVERY- FRIENDS...